1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
4. LICENSE GRANT
By posting communications on or through this Site, End User shall be deemed to have granted to FullDorm a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitations, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
5. THIRD PARTIES
The FullDorm site and Content available through the website may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of FullDorm.
If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that FullDorm is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release FullDorm, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
6. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
FullDorm will remove any infringing posting(s) once reasonable notice has been given (as soon as possible) in accordance with the procedures outlined in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). Notice should be given in e-mail form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- 1. that is unlawful, against school or institutional policy, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- 2. that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in any sexual act
- 3. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- 4. that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
- 5. that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
- 6. with respect to employers that employ four or more employees, that violates the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act
- 7. that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a FullDorm employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
- 8. That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- 9. That is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- 10. that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- 11. that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the FullDorm sites which are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to FullDorm users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
- 12. that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law.
- 13. that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- 14. that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the website, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the website;
- 15. that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the website.
You (the user) also agree not to:
- 1. Engage in any unlawful action;
- 2. use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the website - unless expressly permitted by FullDorm;
- 3. Post the same item or service in multiple sections/subsections within the site
- 4. use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on FullDorm without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals;
FullDorm cannot guarantee that the site is entirely free of illegal, offensive, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate material, or that its members will not encounter inappropriate or illegal conduct from other members. Consequently, you may encounter such content and conduct. You can help FullDorm by notifying us of any nudity, pornography, harassment or other unwelcome contact or content by submitting the information to us through our contact link.
8. POSTING AGENTS
A "Posting Agent" is a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the website on behalf of others. To moderate demands on FullDorm's resources, you may not use a Posting Agent to post Content to the website without express permission or license from FullDorm. Correspondingly, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, to cause Content to be so posted, or otherwise access the website to facilitate posting Content on behalf of others, except with express permission or license from FullDorm.
9. NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to or from FullDorm email addresses or through FullDorm computer systems is expressly prohibited by these Terms.
10. PAID POSTINGS
11. OFF-CAMPUS RENTALS
Unless expressly noted or identified as being created by FullDorm, all dynamic information contained within the â€śOff-Campus Rentalsâ€ť section of our site has been created by third parties (mostly real estate brokers licensed by the commonwealth of Massachusetts) and therefore FullDorm makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information provided.
12. LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
You acknowledge that FullDorm may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the website, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the website, and the frequency with which you may access the website. You agree that FullDorm has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the website. You acknowledge that FullDorm reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that FullDorm shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
13. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
FullDorm grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the website for your own personal use. This license does not include: (a) access to the website by Posting Agents; or (b) any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the website nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by FullDorm.
A limited exception to (b) is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the website, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. "General purpose internet search engine" does not include a website or search engine or other service that specializes in classified listings or in any subset of classifieds listings such as jobs, housing, for sale, services, or personals, or which is in the business of providing classified ad listing services.
Use of the website beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by FullDorm immediately terminates said permission or license. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the website or any Content made available via the website for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from FullDorm.
14. TERMINATION AND MODERATION OF SERVICE
15. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The website is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of FullDorm. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the website without the express written consent of FullDorm, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the website. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the website.
Although FullDorm does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to FullDorm an irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the website, you automatically grant FullDorm all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the website by any party for any purpose.
17. GENERAL INFORMATION
18. VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
19. CONTACT INFORMATION
Your best way to reach us is by filling out our contact form in the contact us section of our site. Your alternative is to leave us a voicemail at 203-307-5349 or send us snail mail to;
PO Box 15366
Boston MA, 02215
We welcome your questions and comments regarding this document by emailing: email@example.com.